Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

This is another blog in addition to my daily bible blog, Bible Musings.  This blog will appear far less frequently. Initially it will have two main themes. One will be to highlight various resources (books, podcasts, web pages) that I have found very helpful. The other will be comments on various topical and theological issues.
There are a multitude of Christian websites, podcasts, YouTube channels, some of them good, some of them mediocre, some of them rubbish. I am going to give a brief introduction to some that I have found particularly helpful. I don’t necessarily agree with everything anyone individual says, but we need to learn to live with disagreement. We also need to learn to learn from those with whom we disagree.
[I originally started this in WordPress but decided I prefer Blogger so have moved it over here. So apologies if you have already seen the first couple of posts!]

No comments:

Post a Comment